Roosevelt Island Daily 12/10/2016
- New in town? We can help: A Roosevelt Island Visitors Guide
- Today and Sunday December 10th & 11th, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.m, Holiday Pop-Up Market, Carter Burden Center for the Aging, 546 Main Street, famous brand clothing, artwork, jewelry, much more, for gift giving and personal use.
Today, December 10th, New York Premiere of On the Eve with the Call Me Crazy Dancers, lead by Roosevelt Island's John and Kara Curtis, Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance, 548 Main Street. Repeats on Sunday. Click here for more details.
Monday, December 19th, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Carter Burden Center for the Aging, 546 Main Street, free 15 minutes sessions, by appointment only, sign up with Hallie Shapiro, Outreach Director
Which one was he lucky to have?
What the world needs now...
Around New York City
Best Services For Roosevelt Island
- Celebrate National Family Caregivers Month on Monday, November 21st
- Plan Your Care In Advance with Dr. Jack Resnick at the Senior Center
- Roosevelt Island Parents' Network Teams Up with RIRA for a Safety Event
- What's Up at the Senior Center? Updated 1 week ago
- R. I. Parents' Network, Busy Building Stronger Families
Roosevelt Island: Good Eats, Shopping
Seasons Greetings/Don't Miss Holiday Events
Get Alerts & Updates Twice Weekly in Your Email
Roosevelt Island Tram Cookies
Popular This Week
- Season's Greetings from FDR Four Freedoms Park
- Why Is the Main Street WIRE Afraid of Competition? Updated 1 day ago
- Gifts Given to Roosevelt Island: #4 Judith Berdy
- Gifts Given to Roosevelt Island: #3 Frank Farance
- Onda Mexican Restaurant to Open at 548 Main Street
- Roosevelt Island Christmas Tree Lighting 2016
- Seasons Greetings From Cornell Tech