Plan Your Care In Advance with Dr. Jack Resnick at the Senior Center
Dr. Jack Resnick, Roosevelt Island's Doctor in Residence for 40 years, invites you to join him for a free workshop at the Carter Burden/Roosevelt Island Senior Center on Monday, November 25th, from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m.
Planning Your Care in Advance will be followed by individual, 10 minute counseling sessions with Dr. Resnick, immediately following the event. Sign up during lunch on the same day.
The Senior Center is 546 Main Street on the 1st Floor.
Dr. Resnick has provided care for Roosevelt Island residents since the community's founding. The homebound and elderly depend on his medical expertise as well as his generosity in making house calls,
Coming Up/Don't Miss Events
- April 29, Annual Cherry Blossom Festival at FDR Four Freedoms Park Updated 2 hours ago
- April 28th to 30th, Is Roosevelt Island "Almost Maine?"
- April 30th, Springtime Cherry Blossom Walk, Roosevelt Island Historical Society
- Tuesdays, New York Road Runner Striders at CBN/RI Senior Center
- April 29, Gerald Starlight on Japanese Shakuhachi Flute for Cherry Blossom Festival Updated 1 week ago
- Continuing: Ioan Popoiu's "Phantom of the Holographic Wakes" Gallery RIVAA Updated 3 days ago
- Extended: Piotr Olszewski, Photographer, at the Octagon Gallery
Get Alerts & Updates Twice Weekly in Your Email
What We're Reading Now
- At RIOC Board, 3 At Lasts! and 1 Not Again...
- File Under "Lucky to Live Here": Friday When the Subway Went Down
- Ioan Popoiu: Refugee Finds Freedom as American Artist
- FDR Four Freedoms Park Updates
- April 29, Annual Cherry Blossom Festival at FDR Four Freedoms Park
- April 29, Gerald Starlight on Japanese Shakuhachi Flute for Cherry Blossom Festival
- Sportspark Pool Set to Complete Reopening on May 1st
- With Cornell Tech, the Future Reaches Into Roosevelt Island's Past
- RIOC Nominating Elections Fail Bigly. Huge Loss for Common Council
- What's Up at the Senior Center?