Gifts From Roosevelt Island's Rich History at RIHS
As Hanukkah and Christmas blend with sentiment of family giving and sharing, find a special gift inspired by history.
*Get a free calendar with every purchase of $50 or more at the kiosk!
It's not too late!
Tuesday, Dec. 20 4 to 9 p.m.
Wednesday Dec. 21 4 to 9 p.m.
Thursday Dec. 22 4 to 9 p.m.
Friday Dec. 23 4 to 9 p.m.
Saturday Dec. 24 11 a.m. to 4p.m.
Closed Dec. 25th
Monday Dec. 26 12 to 5 p.m.
Wednesday Dec. 28 12 to 5 p.m.
Thursday Dec. 29 12 to 5 p.m.
Friday Dec. 30 12 to 5 p.m.
Saturday Dec. 31 11 a.m. to 4 p.m
Wishing safe and happy holidays to all and a prosperous New Year.
Coming Up/Don't Miss Events
- March 29th, Cornell Tech Community Town Hall at Manhattan Park Theatre Club
- Continuing, Vernissage 16 at Gallery RIVAA Updated 1 week ago
- March 31st, April 1st, 2nd, "Sondheim On Sondheim" at MST&DA Updated 1 day ago
- March 29th, Motorgate Gallery Opening
- March 28th, Indivisible New York Meeting Updated 4 days ago
- April 8th/9th FDR Four Freedoms: Looking For a Few Good Volunteers
- April 1st, RIRA Announces Its Annual Easter Egg Hunt Updated 2 weeks ago
- Continuing, Piotr Olszewski, Photographer, at the Octagon Gallery
- March 30th, Rent Freeze NYC at Carter Burden/RI Senior Center Updated 1 week ago