March 16th, RI Parents' Network MoM Walk and Yoga with Maiko
"The walk will be kindly lead by Sayuri."
Island mom Maiko Akiba is a Japanese yoga teacher certified both for adult and for kids' yoga and will be leading the exercise with basic Hatha Yoga suitable for moms with children of all ages.
Please RSVP to Maiko at firstname.lastname@example.org until the night before (March 15) if you would like to join and let her know the age of children joining.
Yoga location provided upon RSVP. Space is limited and in order of RSVP.
"Please bring a Yoga mat or towel for yourself and a blanket for your child, as well as some toys to keep the little ones busy in the community room.
"We hope to see you on Thursday!"
Maiko ( 646-732- 3554), Sayuri(347-429-2445) and Eva
Coming Up/Don't Miss Events
- Continuing, Vernissage 16 at Gallery RIVAA Updated 3 days ago
- April 8th/9th FDR Four Freedoms: Looking For a Few Good Volunteers
- April 1st, RIRA Announces Its Annual Easter Egg Hunt Updated 1 week ago
- Continuing, Piotr Olszewski, Photographer, at the Octagon Gallery
- March 30th, Rent Freeze NYC at Carter Burden/RI Senior Center Updated 5 days ago
- March 29th, Cornell Tech Community Town Hall at Manhattan Park Theatre Club
- March 23rd, RI Parents' Network MoM Walk